Get2College $50,000 Scholarship Competition – 2014-15
The “Get2College $50,000 Scholarship Competition” is now open! Get2College will award $1,000 scholarships to 50 Mississippi high school seniors in the spring of 2015.
All scholarship applicants must:
- write an essay (typed and double-spaced) of no more than 500 words on this topic: “You have been invited to give a speech at your high school graduation. Give us your script.”
- plan to enroll in an accredited college or university as a first-time, full-time undergraduate student in Fall 2015.
- be a current Mississippi resident attending high school in Mississippi and planning to graduate in Spring 2015.
- submit no more than one essay and completed application postmarked by December 15, 2014.
How to Submit Your Application
You may complete and submit the application and essay in any of these ways:
- Download the application, print it out, complete it, and mail with the typed essay to Get2College Scholarship, 2600 Lakeland Terrace, Jackson, MS 39216,
- email to email@example.com – be sure and attach the essay OR
- Complete the form below.